At Your Kitchen, the health and safety of our employees, clients and partners are of the highest priority.
We are continually monitoring updates on Corona Virus/COVID-19 and adjust to ensure everyone’s safety as we continue in our daily delivery efforts.
Your Kitchen is following the guidance of The Public Health Agency of Canada and the World Health Organization. Our personnel are using strict hygiene routines/measures to try to ensure that there is minimal risk of this virus being contracted.
Our steps are as follows:
- We encourage our drivers to hand-wash frequently at every stop and use disinfectant wipes at all deliveries. Regular washing hands with soap and warm water for at least 30 seconds several times a day and using alcohol sanitizer/wipes.
- Covering any coughs or sneezing with a tissue then throwing it out.
- Advising us if they have any symptoms.
- Staying at home if they have a fever of 37.8 or higher as well as aforementioned coughing, sneezing or shortness of breath.
- Drivers are provided with masks and rubber throwaway gloves.
We keep our insulated catering bags and our vehicles’ surfaces sanitized through the use of cleaning sprays and wipes. Bags are fully steam-cleaned on the weekends.
We appreciate the severity of this situation and want us all to be safe and healthy.
Your Kitchen also offers contactless delivery. Please contact Greg Linton, Greg@YourKitchen.biz, if you have any further questions.